Tuesday, July 14

They Say Good Guys Finish Last...

But lately it seems good girls never even get to start!



I feel like the guy in those movies that is forever the "friend". Or the girl that New Edition was singing to in "Let's Be Friends"... 'cuz you don't want to hurt me & you don't want to let me down. ACK! I know how the movie guy feels. Hearing tales of their previous loves gone wrong & thinking to yourself: "I wouldn't do that to you..." But unlike Movie guy, I don't actually play myself & SAY it... well not EVERY time. But over the past FEW years, I have been subjected to this on more than twice. It's the freakin PITS!


In my early to mid 20s, I WAS the bad guy. BOY WAS I EVER! Is this now karma? Or is this just a classic case of... wait... a classic case of WHAT? Who KNOWS... but I am so over it... SO over it that I was considering being a bad guy again. But that was SO unfulfilling. Maybe I'll wait it out. I mean, what other option do I have? A nunnery? lol

Good always defeats evil EVENTUALLY, right?


*drums fingers on desk*

No comments: