Wednesday, November 2

McFib, McRoo, McGross!

THIS BLOG IS NOT FOR THOSE WITH A DELICATE CONSTITUTION!



YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!


So last week I was talking about my McRib experience & how there was NOTHING nice about it. Well yesterday I find out that there are gym mat chemicals in that joker! This chemical, azodicarbonamide, is BANNED in Europe & Australia as a food additive. UMMMMM, FDA, WHAT are you fools DOING!!??! THis crap is going into our CHILDREN. and you wonder why America is getting fatter, dumber, slower...

There are 70 ingredients in that crap... I'd hate to think what else is in it. BTW... rib meat isn't likely one of the ingredients. In fact McDonald's simply refers to it as "pork". Pork is defined as the fresh or salted flesh of swine when dressed for food & flesh is defined as edible parts of an animal. I am fairly certain THIS is not rib meat:
WHAT IS THAT GRISTLY STUFF???

I know this isn't going to deter many McFib eaters from ingesting this foolishness. But I just want y'all to know that THIS is what McDonald's is selling you to put in your body.


YUMMAY!

Badop bop bop baaaaaah.... I'm vomitting!

No comments: