Friday, December 2

Grand Opening, Grand Closing...

This morning poor, long-suffering Vanessa Long wife of  THIS guy:
 
filed for divorce (and not because of this picture either). This afternoon that same woman withdrew her petition of divorce from THIS guy:

Ummmmmmmmmmmm... M'am... WHAT are you doing?
For those that don't  know (or care) BISHOP Eddie Long was accused of same sex foolishness with some tenders in exchange for him getting them money,  power & respeck. The lawsuits were settled for stacks on stacks on stacks & then dismissed. That was 12 months ago, Nessa... WHAT has been going on SINCE then?

She released TWO statements & in BOTH statements she said she prayed over it & decided to do what she did. My question is... Who was she praying to & who was answering those prayers becauserrrraaaah 1 Corinthians says: For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints.

And if this ain't confusion, I don't know WHAT is....

I have some theories why the change of "heart" so quickly. But I really really wish I was a fly on the wall between this morning & this afternoon. In the second statement she says:  "I love my husband. I believe in him and admire his strength and courage." Wait, WHAT??? Nessa, I HOPE this isn't about MUHNNY, girl... But somehow, I'm sure it is because this right here is a messssssssssssssssss.

y'all know that's a wig HE has on, right? >_>

No comments: