Wednesday, November 29


Someone please, find Michael Richards a desk job. And make sure it comes with a big comfy chair, because he needs to have a SEAT! I am tried of hearing about him, seeing him on TV, having him make his way into my emails! His otherwise lackluster pre & post Seinfeld career is now being put under a microscope. The saying goes all publicity is good publicity. Bad publicity puts your name on everyone's tongue, it causes people to have a definite emotion towards you as opposed to you barely existing in their mind. SO maybe that's his way of getting himself back out there.

According to an AP News Article: Last week, crisis-management expert Howard Rubenstein acknowledged that Richards had shouted anti-Semitic remarks in an April standup comedy routine well before his appearance earlier this month in which he harangued hecklers with the n-word. But he defended Richards' language about Jews, saying that the comic "is Jewish. He's not anti-Semitic at all. He was role-playing."

And by role playing he meant playing a Jewish guy. (KRAMER was Jewish, not Michael Richards. ) Richards has adopted Judaism as his religion, but hasn't converted. (So clearly being Jewish isn't a role he is committed to fully. ) If I adopt a rich lifestyle, then does that make me rich? If I adopt a puppy does that make me a dog? I mean REALLY!?!? This story gets stranger & stranger. He is blurring his Seinfeld episodes with his real life- think the Dr. that converted to Judaism for the jokes.

Needless to say, this whole I'm Jewish thing doesn't amount to one blessed thing. I want him to understand this: HE WAS WRONG! Even without the N-word he was WRONG! He tried to be the bigger man & not take the rehab cop out when, it's been proven to WORK! For JEHOVAH'S SAKE, COP OUT! & stay your fake Jewish ass off my tv!

No comments: